Find this small neighbourhood Chinese Restaurant in a parade of shops. Although it seems to have slipped through the nets of the guide books, its cooking standards make it stand out as one of the best of its type in the area.
They specialise in dishes from the regions of Beijing and Sichuan; although more familiar Cantonese items, such as 'Beef with Back Bean Sauce'; 'Lemon Chicken'; 'Soft-Shell Crab; plus 'sweet and sour' and 'chow mein' dishes have received praise - you might even have to ask for their special North Chinese-style menu (but it'sworth it for a new experience).
Friendly service. Booking advised during the evening.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00; mains from about £8 to £14; set meald from £18 (2 people minimum)
- Seats: 35
- Wine: a short list with modest prices kicks off at around the £16 mark
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Acton Town or Ealing Common (both 10 minutes walk)
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays