Find this popular deli and eatery near the railway bridge at the western end of the King's Road. They over an impressive selection of organic and artisan produce - including home-made jams and chutneys - plus carefully-chosen deli items.
A selection of food is offered throughout the day, starting with breakfast and progressing to the likes of 'Carrot and Coriander Soup', 'Parma ham with Poilane bread, cream cheese & salad' and 'Salmon Coconut Curry with Spinach Potatoes and Potatoes'. Home-made cakes, brownies, muffins etc. are all excellent, and can also be enjoyed in the rear garden. Traiteur dishes are also offered and just need the minimum amount of finishing at home.
The menu develops in the evening, with a good bistro-style menu listing Mediterranean-style dishes in a bistro style. Plenty, including good steaks, coming from the grill. You can also eat in their secluded rear terrace garden.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 8.00-17.30, Sat 9.00-17.30, Sun 10.00-17.30; Lunch mains about £8 to £11
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 19.00 till late; mains £11 to £17
- Wine: House wine about £15
- Wheelchair access: With difficulty, phone for advise
- Nearest station: Fulham Broadway Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page.
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating