An excellent café, attached to an equally-good farmshop (called Foodmarket), serving meals throughout the day. These start with breakfast and work through a tempting selection of panini’s, wraps + meals – such as ‘Bangers & Mash’ and ‘Tagliatelle Carbonara’ - to cream teas.
Their ‘proper’ coffee is particularly popular.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 7.00-16.00 (Sun 8.00); L mains about £9 to £10; Panini's around £7
- Wine: A short, but adequate, wine list and a few beers - all with modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Wickham Market Rail
- Directions: on the A12, near Wickham Market. See the map on this page.
- Parking: Yes
- Outside eating