A real 'old-fashioned' café offering everything from cooked breakfast, through 'Chip Butties' to filed baguettes and 'Liver, Bacon, Onions & Chips'.
There are also salads and vegetarian options.
It's a favourite of walkers, climbers & para gliders.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Summer 8.00-21.00, Winter 8.00-20.00
- Dinner: Summer 8.00-21.00, Winter 8.00-20.00
- Wine: No
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Bangor Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page.
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Rooms available