An old railway station houses this award-winning cafe on the Taw Estuary. It's both on the Tarka Trail and next to a RSPB reserve.Local produce is used whenever possible including freshly-caught fish and seasonal game.
In addition they're well-known for their excellent cakes and cream teas.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Summer - daily 11.30-16.00 (Sun from 12.00); mains about £6
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Newport Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: Mon between Nov & March