A café and health shop (q.v.) offering home-cooked vegan and vegetarian food - organically and locally-grown whenever possible.
Dishes include the likes of 'Homity Pie', 'Spicy Bean Casserole with Quinoa', 'Thai Courgette Bake' and 'Mushroom Burger in Pitta with Chutney'.
Leave room for dessert, which might include Crumbles and excellent Swedish Dairy-Free' Ice Cream.
- Food Style: Vegetarian Cafes
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 9.30-16.00; lunch mains about £7 to £9
- Wine: a short list kicks off at around £14
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Penzance Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: Sun & some Bank Holidays