What was built up as a ground breaking restaurant by the Rankin's of television fame, is now under new ownership.
The standard of cooking is ?, .
- Lunch: Mon-Fri, 12.00-14.15; set L £15.50 (2 courses); £19.50 (3 courses); Sun, 13.00-17.00, set £19.50 (3 courses); mains £15.50-£19.50
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs, 18.00-22.15, set D £24.50; Fri-Sat 18.00-23.15; mains £15.50-£19.50
- Seats: 130
- Wine: an impressive list covers the world, and kicks off at £17.50
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page.
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: 25th & 26th Dec.
- Air conditioned