Find this excellent eaterie close to the excellent and fashionable Borough Market - which should not be missed. It is part of the top-quality small chain that also specialises in importing Spanish artisan foods.
Expect a buzzy atmosphere and packed tables. As the name implies, tapas is the name of the game and these can be enjoyed either grazing at their stand-up bar, or in a more leisurely-style in the seated area.
You can also enjoy freshly-carved hams - perhaps with a glass of Sherry.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-15.00 (Fri & Sat 16.00), Sun 12.00-22.00; tapas about £4 to £18
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.00; Sun 12.00-22.00; Tapas about £4 to £18
- Seats: 35, plus about 20 outside
- Wine: an all Spanish list kicks off at around the £20 mark
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: London Bridge Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 25th & 26th Dec, 1st Jan
- Outside eating