An excellent café, run by Australian Pat Harrison, and attached to the shop of the same name. She has always been passionate about food, and this café/shop is her dream come true.
As well as carefully sourced deli items (many from the Mediterranean & Far East), the café offers panini and good platters and is renowned for its cakes and the coffee is the best in the area.
There is a kitchen equipment department and plenty of cookery books for serious cooks.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 9.30-16.30
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Ledbury
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: Sun & some Bank Holidays