Part of the small Betty's chain of café/tea rooms, situated at the beautiful RHS gardens at Harlow Carr. You can eat their delicious cakes and pastries without having to pay for entry into the gardens - although there's also 'Tea House' in the middle of the gardens.
There's a small deli and cake shop attached, plus a terrace for al fresco eating.
A pianist will seasonally entertain you between 9.00 and 17.30 on Sundays.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: all week; 9.00-17.30
- Wine: a short wine list, kicks off at about £18
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Harrogate
- Directions: just west of Harrogate
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating