Find this branch of Bettys tea rooms in a Grade 2 listed building on the wide Georgian High Street; and the airy tea room behind the well-stocked shop.
Indulge in their excellent light lunches, cakes and pastries this is particularly pleasant in their walled courtyard, which is very popular during summer months.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 9.00-17.30; Sun 10.00-17.30
- Wine: a short wine list kicks in at £15.75
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Northallerton
- Directions: Town Centre
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating