A good café/delicatessen in Edinburgh's New Town. The exotic groceries on sale, and displayed up the walls, add to the Continental atmosphere.
Enjoy Mediterranean-style snacks, such as 'Tapenade & Goats' Cheese Baguette' or 'Wild Mushroom Pate' with a glass of wine or their excellent coffee; perhaps follow with Lemon Tart. Excellent home-made cakes are offered during the afternoon.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 8.00-18.00; Sun 10.30-16.30
- Wine: a short list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Edinburgh Waverley Rail
- Directions: In the New Town - See the map at the top of the page.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: D all week; some Bank Holidays