An excellent café/tea room, attached to eponymous health food shop (q.v).
Both are run as a co-operative by enthusiasts, and this shows in the food offered. This ranges from home-made Soup; to Homity or Roast Vegetable Pie and Quiches for lunch. Delicious biscuits and cakes for tea.
The cottage garden is a bonus during warm weather.
- Food Style: Vegetarian Cafes
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 9.00-16.30 (Weds 15.30) - their shop keeps longer hours
- Wine: a few wines are offered
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Wadhurst Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: Sun & some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating