An excellent café specialising in the local food of Suffolk.
Their English Breakfast is extremely popular, as our their sandwiches including the likes of Aldeburgh Crab with Mayo and Local Salt Beef with Dijon Mayo & Vine Tomatoes.
Paninis such as Dry-Cured Suffolk Bacon with Tomato & Gruyere and 100% Suffolk Beef Burger in a Bap with local Pickle and Caramelised Onions.
A take away service, which includes their cakes and pastries, is ideal for picnics.
Good coffee includes offerings with flavoured syrups.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: all week; 8.00-17.00
- Wine: a short list is offered
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating