An excellent fish and chip shop, round the corner from Madame Tussard's waxworks. The take away is backed-up by an eat-in restaurant next door.
There, you can enjoy starters such as 'Devilled Whitebait'; 'Prawn Cocktail' and 'Pan-Seated Scallops with Minted Pea Purée & Red Aramanthe'.
With the likes of 'Chicken Caesar Salad'; 'Fish Pie' - plus a wide range of Fish & Chips to follow.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: all week; 12.00-14.30; mains about £13 to £26
- Dinner: all week; 17.00-22.30; mains about £13 to £26
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen, list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Marylebone Rail & Underground
- Directions: Just north of the Marylebone Road, towards Lords Cricket Ground. See the map at the top of this page.
- Closed: some Bank Holidays