A good, and very popular, fish and chip shop- part of an expanding East Anglian chain, but none the worse for that!
They only offer fully traceable and responsibly-sourced varieties. All their chips are made from freshly-prepared potatoes on site, which are then fried in palm oil with no hydrogenated fats; and they don't pretend their chicken nuggets are free-range, they are made from breast meat of Norfolk 'Assured' (ACP) birds.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 11.30-22.00
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 11.30-22.00
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Colchester Town Rail (1 mile)
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays