An award-winning fish and chip shop/restaurant - easily the best we've found in the area, which is crammed full of tourists during summer months.
There are a few tempting desserts, including excellent ice cream from Salcombe Dairy.
They have a license, so a few beers and wines are offered.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 12.00-13.45; Fri-Sat 12.00-14.00; eat-in mains from around £9 to £17
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 17.30-21.00; eat-in mains from around £9 to £17
- Wine: a short list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Torre Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: all Sun; some Bank Holidays