An excellent upmarket fish and chips shop, with wooden tables and benches - so you can also eat in - run by the unstoppable Rick Stein, which speaks for itself. The fish offered is cooked to order (either deep-fried or grilled) and as well as the expected offerings (Cod, Haddock etc.), Monkfish and John Dory fillets are sometimes available.
No bookings taken.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: all week 12.00-15.00; 0; eat-in mains about £9 to £13
- Dinner: Thurs-Sat 17.00-19.00, Fri & Sat 17.00-21.00; eat-in mains about £9 to £13
- Wine: a short list kicks has modest mark-ups. But Champagne's also on offer for those celebrating.
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: all Sun; some Bank Holidays