Find this individual restaurant, offering a tapas-style menu, close to the sea, in new premises - converted from a shop.
As many ingredients as possible are locally-sourced, although with many Mediterranean-style dishes this isn't always possible.
Expect the likes of 'Grilled Sardines, Lemon & Black Pepper'; 'Mini Chili Peppers stuffed with Peppers & Herbs'; 'Deep-fried Haddock Goujons in Beer Batter & Garlic Mayonnaise' and 'Thinly-sliced Kentish Venison on Ciabatta' - all prepared with care.
Perhaps finish with the likes of Baklava or Strawberry Pavlova.
No mobile phones. Unlicensed.
- Food Style: Budget Restaurants - the best
- Lunch: Weds-Sun 12.45-14.30; Tapas £5 to £13
- Dinner: Weds-Sat 18.30-21.00; Tapas £5 to £13
- Seats: 60
- Wine: unlicensed, but BYO welcome for £2 per bottle
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Whitstable Rail
- Directions: Just back from the seafront. See the map at the top of the page.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: Sun D; all Mon & Tues + some winter months (see their website for details)
- Outside eating