Find this restaurant, describing itself as 'offering exotic food with North African & Latin influences', just up the road from the Hove seafront.The Deli (q.v.) is next door, and both try to source most of their ingredients from organic sources.
Expect to find the likes of Falafels (with houmus, feta cheese & salad of the day); 'Fishcake with Crab & Prawn Relish' and 'Minced Ostrich Fillet in a Corn Tortilla with Tomato-Chipotle-Jus' among the starters.
'Kelly Bronze Turkey Breast Steak in a Corn Tortilla & Chili Crust, with Refried Beans, Raclette Cheese & Mole Sauce'; 'Grilled Portobello Mushroom with Aubergine & Scamorza' and various Tagines (listed on a blackboard) - among the mains.
Finish with 'Saffron & Rosewater Crème Brulée' or 'Dark Chocolate Cake with Chili-Chocolate Truffle' if you still have room.
- Food Style: Budget Restaurants - the best
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 12.00-15.00; Sun 12.00-17.00
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 18.00-22.30
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Hove
- Directions: just up from the Hove seafront
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: all Sun & some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating