A contemporary-brasserie-type operation, popular with students - particularly during the evening.
The menu is based around Wraps, such as 'Teriyaki Beef'' and 'Feta & Houmus'; various Pizza's and main course salads and an excellent selection of char-grilled burgers.
A weekend Brunch menu is also popular, offering the likes of Eggs Benedict/Florentine - through 'Sausages & Tomato Sandwich' to 'Full English Breakfast'.
A few desserts include various ice creams, Blueberry Cheesecake and their version of Banoffi Pie.
Prices are very reasonable for the quality on offer, and you can enjoy a cocktail afterwards in the upstairs lounge.
- Food Style: Budget Restaurants - the best
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 11.30-21.30; Sat & Sun 10.00-21.30; mains about £8 to £11
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 11.30-21.30; Sat & Sun 10.00-21.30; mains about £8 to £11
- Wine: A short, but adequate, wine list kicks of at about £15
- Children's portions: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Headingley Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned