A trendy DJ bar, on two floors, offering good fusion-style food.
The food is good and prices modest, for what's on offer - the wide selection covers all tastes.
Expect offerings such as 'Spicy Chicken & Coconut Samosa's'; 'Vietnamese Spring Rolls' and 'Chili & Lime Mussels' to be among the starters.
'Thai Green Chicken or Red Snapper Curry'; 'Singapore Noodles' and 'Teriyaki Steak' - plus Burgers & Wraps amongst the mains.
Simple desserts include a popular Cheesecake, Chocolate Brownie, Sticky Toffee Pudding and the like.
Not the place for those seeking a quiet meal, but ideal for those liking interesting food and up to date music of 'a certain volume'.
- Food Style: Fusion
- Lunch: all week; 12.00-22.00; set L £9.95 (2 courses)
- Dinner: pre-theatre set D £12.95 (2 courses), mains about £10 to £15
- Wine: a well-thought-out, concise wine list
- Wheelchair access: please enquire, as on two floors
- Nearest station: Glasgow Central or Queen Street
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned