Find this excellent vegetarian café/restaurant in a vaulted basement, close to Covent Garden tube station.
The food on offer stretches from snacks - such as scones, quiches and satay's - to more substantial dishes, such as 'Wild Mushroom Goulash with Potato Pancakes, Sour Cream & Beetroot'; 'Jamaican Black Beans & Pepper Stew'; 'Carri Coco Curry' and 'Shepherdess Pie'.
There are a few puds such as 'Banana Flapjakes'; 'Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownies' and 'Fresh Fruit Salad'
Menu change a little on a daily basis. No Credit or Debit Cards.
- Food Style: Vegetarian Cafes
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-20.30; Sun 12.00-17.30; mains about £8
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-20.30; mains about £8
- Wine: no license, but BYO is welcome, and no corkage is charged
- Wheelchair access: No, in basement
- Nearest station: Covent Garden Underground
- Parking: Street Parking or NCP
- Closed: Sun D; some Bank Holidays