Find this award-winning tea room in a handsome Victorian arcade opposite Grange's ornamental gardens.
The owners travel the world to buy their teas - and their bread, cakes, desserts and pies are made in their own bakery.
Their set lunch, is particularly good value.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: all week; 10.00-16.30 (Breakfast served until 11.30)
- Dinner: Fri & Sat from 18.30; set D $17.50 (2 courses), £19.95 (3 courses)
- Seats: 56
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Grange-over-Sands Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays