The best Indian restaurant we've found in the area.
It's only obvious failing being it's rather brightly lit. However, this, and the fact that part of the sitting is in booths, make it ideal for small business meetings - but perhaps not the place for a romantic meal.
Expect all the Anglo-Indian standards, but less-often-found dishes such as 'Tandoori Poussin' and 'King Prawn Mirchi' have been much enjoyed.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week; 12.00-14.30; mains about £9 to £13 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week; 18.00-23.30; mains about £9 to £13 (including rice)
- Wine: a short wine list has modest mark-ups, is supported by good Indian beers
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Holloway Road Underground
- Directions: Opposite the Nags Head Shopping Centre - see the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned