Find this good Indian vegetarian restaurant in a converted pub, in Drighlington – a few miles outside Bradford. If you like the style of Gujarat vegetarian food – this is the place for you, even confirmed carnivores will find plenty of delicious flavours.
Expect the likes of Chickpeas in Spicy Tomato Sauce; Pancakes with Spiced Vegetables; Hara Bara Burger with Masala Chips – plus various Dosa’s & Thali’s.
Perhaps finish with Carrot Halva with Ice Cream.
- Food Style: Indian Vegetarian
- Lunch: Fri - Sat 12.00-23.00; Sun 12.00-21.00; main courses about £8 to £14
- Dinner: Tues-Thurs 17.00-22.30, Fri & Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-21.00; set D £10; mains about £8 to £14
- Seats: 70
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups - or drink lassi
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Mon, some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned