Find this Cantonese-style restaurant under a block of flats behind the Sherlock Holmes Museum, just off Baker Street. Their menu is enormous starting from excellent Dim Sum at lunchtime (plus a short list during the evening); and the standard of cooking is way above the norm.
Perhaps 'Stuffed Courgette with Black Bean Sauce' or 'Ribs and Chili with Dumplings' to begin.
Maybe 'Steamed Sea Bass with Ginger and Spring Onions'; 'Crispy Shredded Beef and Chicken with Cashew Nuts' or for the more adventurous maybe 'Eel and Belly Pork Casserole' - or various ways with Dover Sole & Turbot - to follow.
They also offer an extensive variety of exotic meats, ranging from ostrich through wild boar & venison to hare and kangaroo.
They also offer a selection of 'one-plate' dishes at lunchtime and these offer good value.
Service is friendly and efficient.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-23.30 (Sun 11.00-22.30); mainsabout £10 to £54; Dim Sum 12.00-17.00; set L from £15 (2 courses)
- Dinner: all week, 12.00-23.30 (Sun 22.30); set D £33; mains about £10 to £54
- Seats: 270, plus private rooms
- Wine: A short wine list kicks off at around the £20 mark
- Children's portions: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Baker Street Underground
- Directions: Off Baker Street. See the map on this page.
- Closed: 25th Dec
- Air conditioned