An excellent, family run, Japanese restaurant in the centre of Willesden. As well as top-class sushi and sashimi, the long menu offers many more rustic dishes that you might find in Japanese family life.
Popular starters include 'Grilled Chicken Wings'; 'Gyoza Dumplings with Minced Pork'; 'Grilled Salted Squid' & 'Sliced Turbot with Sticky Fermented Soya Beans'.
Main courses might include 'Deep-fried Scallops'; 'Soft-shell Crab Tempura' and plenty of noodle and rice dishes.
Set menus offer the best value. Service is friendly and helpful.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: Sat & Sun 12.00-15.00; set L from £15; mains about £11 to £29
- Dinner: Weds-Sun 18.30-22.00 (Sat 18.00-23.00); set D £29 (6 courses); mains about £11 to £29
- Seats: 40
- Wine: a compact, but adequate, list kicks off at around the £20 mark
- Children's portions: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes, also lavatory
- Nearest station: Willesden Green Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street Parking
- Closed: all Mon & Tues, some Bank Holidays, 2 weeks winter
- Air conditioned