A good neighbourhood Indian restaurant, certainly the best in the area. The dining room is comfortable with subdued lighting and tables with crisp white napery.
The dishes offered are traditionally Anglo/Indian, so include all the expected standards - dansak's/tikka's/masala's etc. - but all carefully cooked - and there are plenty of vegetarian options.
Friendly and efficient service.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week; 12.00-14.30; mains about £8 to £17 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week; 18.00-23.00 (Sun 22.30); mains about £8 to £17 (including rice)
- Wine: a short, but adequate wine list, plus Indian beers
- Children's portions: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Burgess Hill Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page - down the hill from the railway station
- Parking: Street Parking or the Chanctonbury Road car park nearby.
- Closed: some Bank Holidays