A good and popular Indian restaurant close to the railway station. They specialise in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma. Children have their own mini-menu.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week 17.30-22.30; mains £5.95 to £9.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, including special 'curry' menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Burgess Hill Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned