This good Vietnamese restaurant is considered by experts to offer food that's as close to the genuine article as any in London.
The menu is diverse, covering everything fom Rice Noosle Rolls, & Crispy Devon Crab Wrap through Fish Curry & Ox Cheek Pot au Feu to Claypot Hanger Steak with Oyster Sauce.
Finish with exotic Ice Creams.
They have a further branch in Soho.
- Food Style: Vietnamese
- Lunch: Fri 11.00-15.00, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains about £8 to £12
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 17.30-23.00, Fri & Sat 17.30-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.30; set D £22.50; mains about £9 to £12
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at about £18
- Nearest station: Old Street Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page