This good Vietnamese restaurant is considered by experts to offer food that's as close to the genuine article as any in London.
The menu is diverse, covering everything fom Rice Noodle Rolls, & Crispy Devon Crab Wrap through Fish Curry & Ox Cheek Pot au Feu to Claypot Hanger Steak with Oyster Sauce.
Finish with exotic Ice Creams.
They have a further branch in Soho.
- Food Style: Vietnamese
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 11.00-22.30, Fri & Sat 11.00-23.00, Sun 11.00-22.00; mains about £8 to £12; set L £25 (min 2 people)
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 11.00-22.30, Fri & Sat 11.00-23.00, Sun 11.00-22.00; mains about £8 to £12; set D £25 (min 2 people)
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Nearest station: Old Street Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page