An excellent café-style eaterie, but offering a short menu of some of London's best Japanese food, at bargain prices.
Expect to find an excellent selection of beautifully-fresh sushi, sashimi and a few hot dishes - such as 'Salt-grilled Salmon' and fried bean curd. 'Delux' sets are particularly recommended.
Finish with Japanese Ice Cream.
No bookings taken at lunchtime, so expect to queue.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: Weds-Fri 12.00-14.00, Sat & Sun 12.00-14.30; set L £8.50 (2 courses), £13.50 (3 courses); mains about £8 to £32. Sun L £8.50 Cash only at lunchtime.
- Dinner: Weds-Sun 18.00-21.45 (Sun 21.15); set D £14 (2 courses) to £28; mains about £8 to £32
- Seats: 36
- Wine: A short list has modest mark ups.
- Nearest station: Golders Green Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page.
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: L Mon; 3 weeks August
- Air conditioned