Find this excellent tapas bar/restaurant, belonging to top-quality importers of Spanish artisan foods, just a short stroll from Old Street & Shoreditch High Street Underground stations.
Expect a buzzy atmosphere and packed tables. As the name implies, tapas is the name of the game and these can be enjoyed either grazing at their stand-up bar, or in a more leisurely-style in the seated area.
You can also enjoy freshly-carved hams - perhaps with a glass of Sherry.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-21.00; tapas about £7 to £22; set menu from about £25
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-21.00; tapas about £7 to £22; set menu from about £25
- Seats: 130
- Wine: an all Spanish list kicks off at around £19
- Nearest station: Old Street Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: check Christmas openings