Find this excellent fish and chip shop, a previous winner of 'Best Fish & Chip Shop in Scotland' on the harbour front.
You can enjoy your take away on the seating opposite the shop.
You can also eat in, when a little more than fish and chips is offered including Salmon and Dill Fish Cakes, Haggis and sometimes Dressed Crab.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: all week; 11.30-22.00; about £9 to £12 eat in - including chip (cheaper for take aways)
- Dinner: all week; 11.30-22.00 about £9 to £12 eat in - including chip (cheaper for take aways)
- Seats: 52
- Wine: a few house wines are offered in the restaurant
- Children's portions: Yes, plus a children's menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map on this page.
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays