An excellent fish and chip shop; and traditional fish restaurant.
The latter has quite a comprehensive menu, with starters like Smoked Trout and Prawn Cocktail; mains - such as Seafood Lasagne and Salmon with Asparagus Hollandaise; plus simple desserts such as Apple Tart and Treacle Sponge.
There are a few non-fishy dishes, such as Beef or Vegetable Lasagne.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: all week; Mon-Thurs 12.00-21.00; Sat 12.00-21.30; Sun 12.00-19.00; mains about £9 to £15
- Dinner: all week; Mon-Thurs 12.00-21.00; Sat 12.00-21.30; Sun 12.00-19.00; mains about £9 to £15
- Wine: a short, but adequate list is offered
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Headingley
- Directions: close to the Yorkshire County Cricket Club and the Rugby grounds.
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays