An excellent fish and chip shop, where you can also eat in.
Expect a rather kitsch interior, if you're eating-in, but what they do on the food front, they do well!
You'll find starters, such as Grilled Sardines and Avocado with Prawns and mains ranging from Cod through Hake to Skate and Swordfish - and plenty of dishes named after celebrities.
These can be fried in batter, grilled or steamed.
Lunchtime brings a Mussel & Chips special!
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 12.00-22.30
- Dinner: Mon 17.00-22.30; Tues-Sat 12.00-22.30
- Wine: a few bottles are offered, at very reasonable prices.
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Herne Hill Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page - opposite Brockwell Park, close to the junction with Half Moon Lane.
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: Mon L; some Bank Holidays