« back to restaurants search results
La Parmigiana447 Great Western Road, Glasgow, Glasgow, G12 8HH
An unpretentious family-run trattoria, rather smarter than most, but perhaps rather stuck in its late 20th century age - but this might appeal to some.
The menu follows a familiar path, with sections for starters, pasta, main courses (including fresh fish from the market) and desserts.
Main courses, such as 'Escalope of Veal with Parma Ham, fresh Mozzarella & Asparagus in a White Wine & Tomato Jus' and 'Pan-fried Guinea Fowl with Porcini in a Rosemary & Grappa Sauce' set the style.
The set lunch offers particularly good value for money.
- Food Style: Italian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30, set L 12 (2 courses); mains £12 to £20.50
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00; mains £12 to £20.50
- Seats: 60
- Wine: an all Italian list kicks off at £14.95
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: Sun & most Bank Holidays