Find this comfortable Chinese restaurant set among the antique and collectors shops of Pimlico; and if you follow Michael Peng's advice, you will have some of London's best Chinese food - but don't pay over the odds for more familiar Cantonese items. It's home-cooked dishes where their forte lies.
Successes have included 'Crispy Frog's Legs'; 'Pig's Ear with Spicy Drunken Chicken' and 'Belly Pork with Garlicky Vinaigrette'.
You can also ask for a selection of dishes and they'll just keep coming.
Unless you stick to the set menu, however, the bill will be a mystery until the end.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.30-14.00; set L £33; mains £10 to £32
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.30-23.00; set D from £33 (min 2 people); mains about £10 to £32
- Seats: 50; plus about 4 outside
- Wine: a list carefully-chosen to compliment Chinese dishes kicks off at around the £20 mark
- Children's portions: No
- Wheelchair access: please enquire
- Nearest station: Sloane Square Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Sun, some Bank Holidays, a few days at Christmas
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating