Based in a pub, with a history dating back to the 15th century, the Grill section of The Guinea offers top-class steaks, from traditionally-reared Aberdeen Angus - plus Steak & Kidney Pie, Grilled Dover Sole etc.
Prices reflect the area - but there's no disputing the quality of the ingredients.
A few starters such as Rossmore Oysters & Forman's Smoked Salmon and traditional puds complete the picture.
Service is both friendly & professional.
- Food Style: British Traditional
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 11.30-22.30; mains about £23 to £35
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 11.30-22.30; Sat 17.30-23.00; mains about £23 to £35
- Wine: a well-chosen list kicks off in the mid £20's
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Bond Street Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: L Sat, all Sun