Based in a pub, with a history dating back to the 15th century, the Grill section of The Guinea offers top-class steaks, from traditionally-reared Aberdeen Angus - plus Steak & Kidney Pie, Grilled Dover Sole etc.
Prices reflect the area - but there's no disputing the quality of the ingredients.
A few starters such as Rossmore Oysters & Forman's Smoked Salmon and traditional puds complete the picture.
Service is both friendly & professional.
- Food Style: British Traditional
- Lunch: Kitchen - Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00, Sun 12.00-15.30; mains about £25 to £45
- Dinner: Kitchen - Mon-Sat 18.00-22.00; mains about £25 to £45
- Wine: a well-chosen list kicks off in the high £20's
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Bond Street Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: L Sat, all Sun