A smart Italian under the ownership of Marco Pierre White - on the site of Madame Prunier's famous restaurant; and more recently home to Suntory . Interior designer David Collins has transformed the interior, which has mosaic floors in the bar area and original works of art in the dining area.
October 2009 - the restaurant has been rebranded as 'Marco Pierre White Wheelers' - so fish will be the name of the game. Reports please, until we have a chance to visit.
- Food Style: Italian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.45, set L £17.95 (2 courses) to £51; mains £15.00 to £27.50
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.15, set D £20.95 (2 courses) to £51; mains £15.00 to £27.50
- Seats: 160
- Wine: a mostly Italian list, kicks off at £16.00, but rises to include some prestigious bottles
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: please enquire
- Nearest station: Green Park Underground
- Directions: near the junction with Pall Mall. See the map at the top of the page.
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: all Sun, some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned