A good Japanese restaurant, situated on the ground floor of an office block. The dining room is divided into two areas - an excellent sushi counter on the high-ceilinged ground floor and a teppanyaki area in the basement.
So expect everything from the freshest raw fish through clear soups with chicken or shrimp to seared scallops and lobster tails.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat, 12.00-14.30; set L £8.50 (2 courses) to £22; mains £20 to £30
- Dinner: Mon-Sat, 18.00-22.00; set D between 18.00 & 19.00 £20 to £70; set D 19.00-22.00, £35 (4 courses) to £70; mains £20 to £30
- Seats: 100
- Wine: a concise wine list kicks off at £18
- Children's portions: No
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Nearest station: Holborn Underground
- Directions: on the corner of Red Lion Street. See the map at the top of the page.
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: all Sun; some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned