« back to restaurants search results
Sinatra8-16 Chapel Quarter, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 6JQ
Find this deservedly-popular brasserie-style bar/restaurant in the Chapel Quarter of the city.
On the food front, they offer everything from breakfast (Continental & Full English) to bistro-style dishes and in fair weather, tables spread out onto the pavement.
Starters such as 'Thai Fishcake'; 'Salad of Goats' Cheese' and 'Duck Spring Roll' set the style.
Perhaps to be followed by pasta dishes, such as 'Chicken & Bacon Carbonara'; a risotto such as 'Wild Mushroom' or 'Bangers & Mash'; 'Pan-Fried Salmon on a Dill Potato Cake with Sorrel Hollandaise' and 'Rump of Lamb with a mini Shepherds Pie & Minted Pea Purée' for something more substantial.
Desserts are a strong suit, with maybe 'Rice Pudding, Warm Fruit Compote'; 'Sticky Toffee Pudding, Whisky Toffee Glaze' and 'Pear Tart Tatin with Chantilly Cream' among the offerings.
They have won National awards for their Sunday lunch, so this is always a busy service.
- Food Style: Brasserie
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 10.00-21.00, Fri & Sat 10.00-22.00, Sun 10.00-21.00; mains £7.95 to £17.95
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 10.00-21.00, Fri & Sat 10.00-22.00, Sun 10.00-21.00; mains £7.95 to £17.95
- Wine: a well chosen list travels the world, kicking off at £13.50
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Nottingham Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Outside eating