Find this good Italian neighbourhood restaurant in Child's Hill, just south of Golders Green. Although the cooking on offer is rustic, luxury ingredients are commonplace and the results generally successful, and the atmosphere is sophisticated and relaxed
Expect the likes of 'Calves Liver, Orange and Pickled Walnut Salad'; 'Lobster and Chickpea Ravioli' or 'Grilled Quail with Polenta and a Caper and Raisin Salsa' to begin.
Perhaps ' Cockle Risotto'; 'Bolitto Misto of Chicken, Duck, Pigeon and Salsa Verde' or 'Ribeye Steak with Crushed Gongonzola-Potatoes and Barolo' to follow.
Popular desserts include ' Chocolate and Mascarpone Terrine'; 'Roast Peaches with Amaretti' and 'Pannacotta with Orange and Almonds'.
- Food Style: Italian
- Lunch: Tues-Fri & Sun, 12.00-14.30 (Sun 15.00); set L £12 (1 course) to £25 (4 courses)
- Dinner: Tues-Sun, 19.00-23.00; set D £20.00 (2 courses) to £25.00 (4 courses)
- Seats: 56, plus 9 outside
- Wine: an Italian based list, kicks off at £14
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Golders Green Underground (10 minutes)
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page.
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: L Sat, all Mon; some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating