An excellent pizza restaurant, using a wood-fired oven, and probably serving the best pizza's in London.
There are a few starters, such as 'Bresaola'; 'Scallops with Tomato and Balsamic Vinegar' and 'Mixed Grilled Vegetables with Goats' Cheese & Basil'; plus other main courses including good salads, pasta dishes, plus more luxurious dishes such as 'Char-grilled Swordfish' and 'Rid-eye steak' - but the pizzas are too good to miss!
Simple but good desserts finish the meal.
- Food Style: Pizza & Pasta
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00; mains £8.95 to £16.90
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00; mains £8.95 to £16.90
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at £15.50
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Leicester Square or Piccadilly Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page. Shaftesbury Road end of Wardour Street.
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: Sun and some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned