Find this excellent coffee bar/upmarket café/bakery in a modern building near the university - it's well worth seeking out, as you'll find excellent bread to take home (see our Shop section), plus be well fed & watered if you eat-in or have a takeaway.
On the food front they offer Scandinavian-style Open Sandwiches of high quality, plus various interesting Soups and Pizza slices to either enjoy seated at a long communal table - or to take away.
Their excellent crispbreads are offered by the packet to take-away & by Mail Order.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon 7.00-18.00, Tues-Fri 7.00-22.00, Sat 9.00-22.00, Sun 9.00-18.00; Open Sandwiches about £5 to eat-in (less to take away)
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Edinburgh Waverley Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating