« back to restaurants search results
E Pellicci332 Bethnal Green Road, London, London, E2 0AG
An excellent café, in a Grade II listed building, and run by the same family as when it was purpose-built in 1900.
The business is run along the lines someone familiar with the 1950's would recognise.
The standard of food offered runs along these lines - so expect good coffee, bacon sandwiches, steak pies, kidneys & chips and roast beef. Perhaps to be followed by the likes of bread & butter pudding.
Breakfast is particularly popular.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: all week, 6.30-17.00, mains around £6
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays