You'll find this wooden shack, overlooking Chesil Beach. It's strangeness and the fact that chef Nigel Bloxham cooks excellent seafood has made this a very trendy place to visit.
Try oysters from the next door farm, crab (for which they are renown, and for which you'll be given a hammer, pliers and an apron) or perhaps halibut, skate, sardines or lobster.
You can enjoy the view by eating outside on a terrace which can be covered and heated if the weather becomes chilly.
A few desserts might include 'Caramelised Oranges and Pineapple with Purbeck Champagne Sorbet'.
- Food Style: Seafood
- Lunch: Weds-Sun; mains from around £14
- Dinner: Weds-Sat; mains from around £14
- Wine: a short list kicks off at about £15
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Nearest station: Weymouth
- Directions: on the A354, just south of Wyke Regis. See the map on this page.
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: L Mon & Tues; D Sun
- Outside eating