« back to restaurants search results
Tiger Garden Marlow41 West Street, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 2LS
The best Indian restaurant we have found in the area. A 'standard' Anglo/Bangladeshi menu is offered - so all the familiar dishes are listed; plus a few luxurious ingredients such as quails, king prawns and lobster. As would be expected, the tandoor figures prominently, but the cooking standard is high.
They have another branch in nearby Eton. More reports please to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains about £9 to £26
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; mains about £9 to £26
- Wine: a concise, but adequate list of about 2 dozen bottles is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Phone to enquire
- Nearest station: Marlow Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned