A good take-away fish and chip shop - haddock being the main event.
They also have a speciality fishcake, whereby fish is sandwiched between two slices of very-thinly-cut potato. As we write, new management has taken over - so more reports please.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: Fri & Sat 11.30-13.30
- Dinner: Weds & Thurs & Sat 16.30-20.30; Fri 16.30-21.00
- Seats: Take away only
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, with difficulty, and no lavatory
- Nearest station: Long Buckby Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: all Sun & Mon; some Bank Holidays