A good fish and chip shop, with a separate licensed restaurant - so you can eat your takeaway on the premises. They also have baby-changing facilities. It's owned by a small chain that recently won the national award from Seafish as the 'Best Multiple Fish & Chip Retailer'.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 11.30-22.00
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 11.30-22.00 (Restaurant last orders 20.45)
- Wine: No
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Street parking
- Closed: all Sun; some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned
Reviews / Comments ( 3 out of 5 average rating)
Add your review
Sat 10th May 2014 by John Allen
What did you like about the Restaurant?
What did you not like about the Restaurant?
We use George's quite a lot but this evening Saturday 10th May our food was well below what we are used to chips very bland plus meat in pie very poor
Report this review